Lovely Immaculate Family Home on East Side of Ruthven Street!!
Perfect, sweet family home in lovely section of east side of Toowoomba in Harlaxton, buffering on popular Mount Lofty side. Proudly marketed by One Percent Property Sales!
Set in a super quiet cul-d-sac you will feel right at home in this immaculate and well-presented property. Situated in a small pocket of well cared for homes in a quality area. A fantastic first family home, down-sizers or ideal investment property set on a 600ms allotment with a pretty, easy-care low maintenance gardens next to an open park space. The layout of the home is extremely functional in its design with the main bedrooms currently set with king sized bed leaving a feeling of spaciousness; set at the rear of the home with En-suite and Walk-in- Robe. The kitchen has been upgraded with new wall oven, modern countertop, and dishwasher.
Offering open plan kitchen, dining & living with fresh, light and bright feeling as you walk around the property. Upgraded laundry, Single lock-up garage with remote and internal entry. The current owners have taken extremely good care of this property with attention to detail and is reflects in the condition throughout. Other features of the property are:-
* Air Conditioned R/C – Living Area
* Carpeted main bedroom with WIR & En-suite
* 2nd & 3rd bedrooms both with built in robes
* Large outdoor alfresco area with sun shade sails
* New electric wall over with balance of warranty
* Single lock-up garage with remote and internal entry
* Security Screens – doors & windows
* Near new carpet throughout
* Fully fenced privacy fence + utility shed
* Nearby dog friendly Horn Park (off leash park adjacent to Downlands)
* Upgraded laundry with double linen cupboard
* Well looked after street/area with high % of owner occupiers
* Carpeted main lounge room area and spacious tiled dining area
Here is your chance to secure this upgraded and charming property on 600m2 – with room for all the family and your fur baby. Set next to open park space you have privacy and security. This home will quickly tick all your boxes and have you scampering to make it yours! Peacefully quiet and private; Centrally located to Fairholme College, Downlands College, Northpoint Shopping Centre and a short drive to St Andrews hospital, public transport is also within walking distance giving you every convenience you could need. Call Nicole from One Percent Property Sale 0447 010 797
One Percent Property Sales
Sell For Less Than Half The Commission
Nicole Wotherspoon 0447 010 797
Servicing Toowoomba Region