Rangeville Escarpment in Prime Sort After Location
A timeless design refined and perfected by tasteful renovations. Proudly marketed by One Percent Property Sales.
This delightful, quality family home is positioned exclusively in an idyllic Rangeville cul-de-sac away from the hustle and bustle. Set over two levels, the home features two expansive living areas and an open plan kitchen that has been tastefully renovated with waterfall stone benchtops, timber look flooring and plantation shutters frame the North Eastern aspect of main living room. Featuring generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes; multiple living areas set on large 1,019m2 allotment.
The primary family bathroom upstairs featuring large bath; separate shower with beautiful floor to ceiling tiles set in contemporary, neutral tones that will stay modern for years to come; adding to this the addition of the spacious functional laundry with loads of extra cupboards and built-in laundry basket, complete with external access.
The upper floor captures views over the Lockyer Valley and glimpses of Tabletop Mountain and is bathed in natural, bright and light sunshine. Set on over a quarter acre of prime Rangeville escarpment. The sellers have committed to their next home purchase in Brisbane so this is your chance to secure your dream home now.
An expansive lower ground level features double lock up garage with additional parking. Currently accommodation space for a small boat and trailer + 2 cars with internal access additional understairs storage and workshop area for your tools. From here you walk into the rumpus room that offers a generous fourth bedroom as well as bathroom and option for kitchenette. There is genuine potential for dual living arrangements.
This home is located only minutes’ walk to numerous parks, shops and is situated within catchments for both Centenary Heights and Rangeville State Schools.
Key Features Include;
* Generous double storey design with formal front foyer with timber framed internal staircase
* Renovated throughout with modern stone benchtops, new kitchen appliances including dishwasher
* Multiple expansive living areas with lovely pretty views from nearly every window
* Air-conditioning and plantation shutters on upper level
* Newly repainted roof in late 2019
* Teenage retreat/option for dual occupancy with floor to ceiling built-in extra storage
* Outdoor entertainment area with terraced gardens
* Large fully fenced quarter acre allotment
* Private and peaceful cul-de-sac with Lockyer Valley views
* Ultra-convenient location nearby schools, shops and parks
Rates approx $2271.54 per half year
Water approx $304.59 per half year
Property is currently tenanted at $580 per week till 25th November, 2021. Please not that 24 hours’ notice must be given. No same day inspections.
One Percent Property Sales
Sell For Less Than Half The Commission
0447 010 797