SPECTACULAR ACREAGE FAMILY HOME WITH DEDICATED DUAL LIVING
At the end of a cul-de-sac, set back from the street behind a white picket fence is a stunningly renovated home, ready for your family to move into.
Enjoy the serenity & privacy of inner-city acreage living without having to travel far from anything.
Step through the front doors and be mesmerized by a spectacular renovation, showcasing premium finishes.
• Open plan kitchen featuring double granite bench tops with storage behind the island bench, soft close cabinetry, butlers pantry, SMEG appliances, double oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher & plumbed fridge space.
• Lounge room has cathedral ceilings lined with VJ Boards, combustion fireplace, split system air-conditioner and adjoins the dining room
• Media/additional living room with built in shelving overlooking pool
• Master bedroom features cathedral ceilings, open office, en-suite with double sink vanity, separate toilet, built in wardrobes, VJ board on walls, overlooking pool.
• Energy efficient LED lighting throughout, dimmers on master bedroom, living room and media room
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, separate toilet and powder room
• Timber vinyl plank flooring
• Large laundry leading onto fully fenced yard with fully equipped playground
• Double garage with internal access to main residence
• Large 3 bay shed with power, water and adjoining space for an additional 4 cars
• Power & water connected to back of block for additional work shop/office to be built if needed
• Large covered eco-deck patio overlooking pool
• Grow your own fruit with established lemon, lime, orange, mulberry, mandarin and banana trees, along with passionfruit and grape vines.
• Chook pen and laying hens
SECOND RESIDENCE WITH SEPARATE PRIVATE ENTRANCE
• Full open plan kitchen leading onto lounge/ dining with large front deck overlooking bushland
• Two large bedrooms with a two-way bathroom
• Ample cupboards with internal laundry
• Timber look vinyl plank flooring
• Off street parking for two vehicles
• Tenant in second residence currently paying $505 per week
• Reedy Creek is a quiet family friendly location with beautiful breezes featuring the local Reedy Creek shopping centre
• Close proximity to some of the Gold Coast’s most renowned schools including Hillcrest Christian College, King’s Christian College, Gold Coast Christian College, Somerset College, St Andrews Lutheran College.
• Easy access to M1, short drive to beautiful Burleigh Heads beach and Gold Coast Airport.