Location Location Location!
• Put your mark on this old beauty !
• Gorgeous street appeal and fantastic exposure could also suit a home business operator !
• Price to sell @ $1,250,000
Built high on the hill in 1912 for a Government Official, this old beauty’s location is second to none. Bus and train on your doorstep, walking distance to five major hospitals, the Eco Science Centre and the local primary school.
The property is diagonally opposite the new Secondary College and the Schonell Bridge over to the internationally renowned University of Queensland.
The famous Gabba Cricket Ground is a short Uber trip, with various projects underway that includes the Metro Buses Line, the Cross River Rail to the city and The Boggo Road Precinct with restaurants, cafes and shops, Dutton Park is fast becoming the place to be, with excellent returns to be had!
The house can become your residence straight away but you can also put your mark on this old beauty, as the position of the house on the block makes it ideally suited to a renovation and extension with land left over for a pool if you should so desire. The rear of the property has an established palm garden that is completely private. Relax on the back deck and get away from the hum drum of traffic noise and city life!
In previous years this old beauty was a business house/residence combined and could easily be used as such today with its gorgeous street appeal and fantastic exposure.
This is a rare opportunity for a property of this kind to become available in the little suburb of Dutton Park!
• Unique 3 x Coat of Arms (must see these), 12 foot ceilings
• Polished timber flooring, VJ Walls
• 4 large bedrooms, 2 bedrooms have direct access to veranda
• Open plan lounge/dining, Fully air conditioned
• Downstairs has large open area, kitchen and extra bathroom
• Wrap around under covered veranda
• Balcony off the kitchen, living area
• Mains gas for instant hot water and cooking, 5000lt Water tank