Location, Location – Home Sweet Home
This character home is less than 7 km from the CBD on a leafy block with great access to local amenities a perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
The late 1920’s home retains the charm of its period origins featuring French doors, VJ walls, high ceilings and wide pine floorboards. A family sized home with four bedrooms on the one level, two bathrooms, large lounge and dining plus extra living areas, office and spacious outside entertaining areas it offers all the comforts for today’s lifestyle.
The downstairs area with its own entry could be perfect for a small business, working from home or as a teenager retreat the options are endless.
Commanding a prime position on 607m² (approx) this much loved home has a desirable elevated northern aspect. Superbly positioned close to city transport links, quality schools, cafes, cinemas and shopping options this address offers unsurpassed lifestyle appeal.
• Showcasing charming period features throughout
• Set across two levels, the versatile floorplan presents a multitude of formal and casual living zones
• Light and breezy open plan lounge dining enhanced with polished wooden flooring, VJ’s and high ceilings
• Spacious gas kitchen with s/s appliances and good natural light
• Party sized covered entertaining areas up and down
• An abundance of storage throughout
• Double carport with adjoining storage/tool shed
• Land size: : 607 m² (approximately) with elevated northern aspect
Set back from the street behind established leafy gardens, this home has immediate appeal ready for its new owners whilst providing scope to make it your own. Exceptionally spacious and light filled living and dining rooms with the kitchen opening to the expansive entertainer’s veranda overlooking the child friendly fenced yard – perfect for relaxing with family and friends whilst overlooking the beautiful natural habitat and enjoying soothing breezes.
COME AND INSPECT, YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED BY THIS DESIRABLE LOCATION AND THE CHARACTER OF THIS LOVELY HOME.