### Contract Crashed### Bonus Self Contained Studio
Escape to The Country at It’s Best ++ Self Contained Studio/Flat
“Thistlebrook” offers a charming 1930 s three (or four) bedroom home plus office, full of character and surprisingly spacious. Proudly Marketed by One Percent Property Sales
Situated on 4,565m2 with two road frontage, fabulous rural outlook over cattle paddocks, and epic sunsets. Separate rear entrance leads to (8m x8m) colorbond shed with self-contained studio & storage, plus 8m x 8m motorhome (or car) port. Endless possibilities and ideal for guest accommodation, studio, or AirBnB. You will love the fact you have total privacy, full town serviced and all only a 15-minute drive to Highfields Shopping Centre.
The current owners have replaced the entire roof and also new gutters and is fully insulated in ceiling and under floor, the ultimate cottage for “Country Living” offering self-sufficient gardens that are charming & well planned. These include large, picket fenced, potager style vegie patch, plus second patch for growing staples, and more than 100 different varieties of fruit trees including apple, citrus, stonefruit, vines, & berries.
Other Features of the Main House:
* 3 or 4 bedrooms (main has built-in-robes), depending on needs
* Open plan Living & Dining with art deco period features & Waterford woodheater
* Large family room (or 4th bedroom), and separate study
* New fans in all bedrooms and living areas
* Country kitchen with quality new appliances including gas stove & dishwasher
* Internal laundry and bathroom, separate toilet
* Timber and cork flooring in living areas
* Separate, self-contained studio/granny flat/ AirBnB,
* Form 21 for shed and studio available
* Full bathroom, kitchen and storage
* 8m x 8m motorhome/caravan/carport
Other Property Features:
* Single carport, timber workshop with lean-to, numerous outbuildings & shade house
* Town water plus 30,000lt rain water tanks
* Vegetable & Cottage gardens, 100 plus fruit trees
* Chook house and run
* School bus stops at front gate
* Zoned ‘Rural A’
Keen gardener? For your information:
* Fertile, free draining, slightly acidic (pH 6.5) volcanic soil. Excellent for wide range of plants.
* Temperate climate. Rainfall averages 900 1000mm per year, Chilling hours approx. 800-1000. Thirty to 40 frosts in a normal year. Summer temps rarely exceed 35 c. (info provided by owner)
This property has loads of appeal, and won t last long.
Contact Exclusive Agent Nicole Wotherspoon on 0447 010 797
One Percent Property Sales
Sell For Less Than Half The Commission!!