Beautiful blend of modern living with character and charm!!
Being offered to the open market for the first time in nearly 20 years. Proudly presented by One Percent Property Sales this residence has undergone significant renovations and has been lovingly upgraded, while keeping all the ‘Best Bits’ of its traditional charm.
The home is ready to go for the new owners and the savvy buyer will see all the benefits this charming property has to offer from the relaxed and calm feeling as you walk throughout the home. You will enjoy the close proximity to the thriving Toowoomba CBD while still being in a super quiet and leafy green area.
After entering you will find a spacious lounge room overlooking glimpses of the Toowoomba range; featuring the gorgeous, large dining room with working open fireplace with surrounding timber and slate brick mantle; hardwood polished floors throughout the home are also sure to impress.
The kitchen has top quality Bosch appliances with 900mm free standing LPG gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, stone benchtops and an abundance of soft close draws and spacious corner pantry. Other features of the property are:-
* Lush quality carpet in front lounge room with glimpses of the Toowoomba range
* Plantation shutters throughout; security screens and tinted rear window glazing
* Exposed timber beams in front lounge room; 9″ ceilings throughout home
* Hardwood polished floors; ceiling fans in most rooms
* Floor to ceiling built in robes with interval draw systems in all bedrooms
* Fully renovated family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and rainfall showerhead
* Lovely private outdoor area with timber deck; leafy green lawns
* Open fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning in main dining room
* Fully renovated kitchen, soft close draws, 900mm LPG cooktop has 5 burners electric under bench oven
* Excellent rumpus/family room, 2nd fireplace; great for entertaining
* 7m x 4.6m powered shed with workshop, remote access electric roller door
* Fully fenced yard on 701m2 block with well-maintained easy-care gardens
* 2 water tanks offering 11,000L water, 1 plumbed to laundry; utility shed
Here is your chance to secure a fully renovated and charming property on 701m2 – with room for all the family and the toys! Additional bonus by a rumpus room extension at rear, this home will quickly tick all your boxes and have you scampering to make it yours! Peacefully quiet and private; Centrally located to Fairholme College, Downlands College, Northpoint Shopping Centre, public transport is also within walking distance giving you every convenience you could need. Call Nicole from One Percent Property Sale 0447 010 797
One Percent Property Sales
Sell For Less Than Half The Commission
Nicole Wotherspoon 0447 010 797
Servicing Toowoomba Region