Your Own Piece Of Paradise
Amazing rare opportunity to secure this eco friendly family home situated at Springbrook with its completely self-sufficient garden and orchard with everything edible including bananas, avocadoes, oranges, limes and lemon trees. There is also an abundance of organic vegetables grown in the fully enclosed garden structure and serviced with its very own water supply. Eat fresh from your garden every day or why not supply the locals with your many varieties of fruit and vegetables.
The property has been recently freshened up and could be utilised as a residential property or perfect for a retreat in the relaxing environment with a great home business opportunity. With half an acre cleared on the property allowing loads of sunshine and natural light and the other half kept as rainforest with a fantastic high rainforest canopy and including a natural creek enhancing the nature aspect of this self sufficient package.
Take a look at this impressive list of features:
• 3 Large double bedrooms (1 upstairs, 2 downstairs and 1 with ensuite) all with garden and rainforest views
• Main bedroom with walk through robe and new ensuite including shower, toilet and vanity
• Kitchen includes new bench tops, island bench, electric oven, cooktop, ample cupboard space and a walk in pantry with room for a 2nd fridge
• Dining is adjacent to the kitchen
• Massive Living/Family room with combustion fireplace
• New tranquil bathroom with claw foot bath, shower, vanity and a separate toilet
• Upstairs is a huge second living area with timber floors, built in cupboards, abundance of natural light and currently used as a yoga studio and retreat centre
• European style laundry
• Covered entertaining area leading from the kitchen
• 6M wide Workshop/Storage room on the bottom floor with light, power, plumbing & lockable separate room
• 4 tanks service the property along with solar electricity including 21 panels with inverter
• Self-sufficient vegetable, herb and orchard comprising the following varieties: carrots, spinach, cabbage, strawberries, coffee beans, chillis, corn, avocadoes (many varieties), custard apples, kiwi fruit, oranges, limes, chokos , lemons, grapefruit, macadamia, loquat, passionfruit and many more…
• Large undercover double carport
• Workshop garden shed with adjoining undercover area currently used as art studio
• Wood shed separated into two sections
• Other features include: chicken coup with chickens, compost, fire pit, heaps of storage, combination of hard wood, hoop pine and floating timber floors throughout the home
• Positioned on a 4082m2 allotment set back from the road with the most amazing gardens and natural rainforest with an abundance of natural light
Springbrook offers a lifestyle close to nature, a village community feel and an abundance of rainforest walks, hiking trails and fabulous outlooks such as Purlingbrook Falls and Canyon Lookout. A short drive to Springbrook State School and local cafes, fudge shop, restaurant/bars and the opportunity to be surrounded by exotic birds including black cockatoos, rosellas, parrots and even koalas reside at the property. Only 15 mins from Mudgeeraba and 25mins from Nerang makes this property a fantastic opportunity to live the lifestyle we all dream of and only a short drive to one of the worlds most popular destinations the Gold Coast.
Call text or email me anytime for a private viewing to secure this piece of paradise.