Family home in quiet cul de sac with side access!
This lovely family home is located in a quiet cul de sac in this highly sought after location. Conveniently located within walking distance of the Turtle Way bike & walking path which runs alongside the beautiful Boyne river, it allows swift easy access to both the Boyne Island Primary School and the Tannum Sands state school, making it an ideal home for families.
The home sits on a generous 692m2 block which has more than enough space for a shed or pool and benefits from the all important side access making it ideal for buyers wanting to add a shed and have vehicle access.
Simply bring your belongings…its ready for its new owners to move straight into and has recently benefitted from some improvements, including painting and new floor coverings to the upper floor. There is also a huge versatile living space to the ground floor which has the potential for many different uses and is sure to add to the appeal for many buyers.
Some key features include:
– Spacious open plan living with front and rear access
– Functional open plan kitchen
– Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and two with built in robes – The main bedroom further benefits from air conditioning.
– Family bathroom and seperate toilet to the upper floor
– Shower room & toilet to the lower floor
– Versatile large rumpus room to the ground floor
– Garage and car port
– Internal laundry
– Good sized block with side access
Homes in this location rarely stay available for long, so don’t delay…call Stuart Grayer today before it’s too late!