STUNNING QUALITY PLANTATION BUILT HOME WITH ALL THE EXTRAS PLUS EVEN MORE
Boasting an impressive 322.4m2 (34.7Squares) floor plan, open plan living, and with every stunning feature meticulously thought out you’ll never want to leave home. Situated within the highly sought after Pacific Cove Estate this is the ultimate setting, location and lifestyle, peaceful and private, you can just imagine how perfect this will be for hosting family and friends.
• Only 2.5 years old and a huge 322.4m2 (34.7 squares)
• Fully rendered
• Architectural front façade and gorgeous timber flooring on front porch
• Extra wide 1200mm timber front entrance door with glass inserts and large stainless steel handle
• Grand entrance hall to residence with recycled teak feature wall
• External security cameras and ring security front door bell
• Large 20kw Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioner with 11 outlets and 6 zones controlled by “My Air” tablet and App.
• 6KW solar system
• Three phase power
• Gas HWS
• Central Gourmet kitchen with quality SMEG appliances ( 900mm stainless steel gas cooker with glass canopy rangehood ) and Franke double sink. Caesar stone benchtops including large island with 40mm Caesar stone benchtop. Huge amount of soft close cupboard storage plus grand butlers pantry which includes SMEG dishwasher, double slide out bins, built in cupboards , water filter under sink and loads of shelving
• Huge family bathroom with full sized bath and over sized shower
• Powder room with vanity
• Master bedroom suite with triple mirrored sliding built in robe with a digital safe, double doors to outside ( electric security shutter for privacy ) magnificent en-suite with oversized shower and freestanding egg shaped bath plus large walk in robe.
• Three additional generous sized bedrooms ( two with walk in robes ) and ( one with triple mirrored built in robe ) all with double day and night blinds for privacy
• Quality deluxe carpet to all bedrooms with triple underlay
• Ceiling fans in the lounge, media room, en-suite, all bedrooms and the outdoor al fresco area.
• Enormous open plan lounge and dining space with large windows leading though stacker doors to outdoor al fresco area creating a feeling of space from inside to out.
• Easy care click timber look laminate flooring
• 2590mm ceiling height
• Large separate laundry with full built in overhead cupboards
• Three linen storage cupboards
• Double remote garage with timber look garage door and epoxy covered flooring plus workshop space to the side
• Drive thru access to rear of property for extra car/trailer space
• Parking for caravan or boat
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Four large floor length niches in the walls covered with reclaimed teak adding warmth and style
• Also includes a timber framed tv in the Master, bedroom 2 & bedroom 4 (numbered as per the house plan)
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• All windows have been tinted ( except Alfresco )
• Dulux wash and wear paint throughout
• Modern lighting inside and out. Downlighting throughout with external downlights above the garage
• Skylights in lounge, kitchen and hallway
• Crimsafe doors to front door and laundry door
• Square set cornices and skirtings
• Colourbond 4.48 x 2.26 metre garden shed
• Termicide termite protection
• External digital key safe
• Fully landscaped garden
• Double side gates for additional easy drive thru access to rear
• Fully enclosed cattery
Pimpama has seen incredible growth and development in the past few years. With the new Westfield Coomera Town Centre now open you’ll find it bustling with shoppers and locals enjoying the restaurants and facilities.
Everything you need is within a short walk or drive from this property – the Train Station, TAFE, local shops, Day Care centres, a number of excellent schools including St Josephs College only a kilometre away, 10 minutes to Kings Christian College, walking distance to Pimpama State Primary and the new Foxwell State High School additionally there are plans for a Costco in the new year amongst many other exciting planned developments. Please call Stephanie on 0438 338 720 to book your inspection or attend one of our scheduled open homes online.